statistic

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ireland's leading public Cermak Road, Howell played 70 ranked Dole 50

Former world No. 9 England golf star David - Howell (David Howell) fishing in the Killarney Golf Club finally found a courageous state to one of the advantages of access to the Irish Open first round lead. U.S. Open champion Graeme - McDowell was unable to play the desired 59, he's 70 (-1) only in a tie for 50th.
3 million euros in total prize money of Irish Open first round, world ranking has now dropped to No. 479 in Howell shot a second outstanding personal career results - 64 bar (-7), occupied results top position. Australia's left-handed player, Richard - Green (Richard Green) and won the Irish VOLVO China Open player Damien - 麦克格雷恩 (Damien McGrane) are to 65 (-6) tied for the results 2. Including the new European Ryder Cup vice captain Darren - Clarke, Korean teenager by Lie Lu, former British Open champion Paul - Lawrie, including nine players with 66 (-5) tied together with the results No. 4.
Howell, 35, who this year is 2004,2006 Ryder Cup European team star, and in Shanghai, China at the HSBC Championship in 2005 beat Tiger - Woods, won the championship. However, due to the state in recent years by injuries and bad trouble, Howell's world ranking plummeted, from the beginning before the world fell to 9 400 in addition. However, in the first round of the Irish Open, he is almost perfect performance, no swallow Renhe Bai Ji, grabbed a five birdies and an eagle, a bird which has cut the ball from a direct hole.
Howell said after the game: "I never want to give up, but my mind if I continue to think of their performance last year, so I will not have a cause for fear of career. No bogeys today, fantastic , I have not done so a long time, but today I won a number of long putt, I hit the ball directly into the hole cut, I think I have won three distant putt. Unfortunately, I also missed more opportunities, but I am sure than I should have won more putt, to be fair, when you hit 64, you often will appear as the performance. "
As a fourth European Tour title, carded a 64 in this year's best finish was Howell, may also mean that he will return to its previous peak reached. He said: "The whole year I just did not get a good start, apparently I was playing well, or did not play as I know that standards can be achieved, but I is not so bad a state. When you're in the first round shot 73 when it is very difficult to qualify for the finals, you will have extra pressure, so I very much want to usher in a bright start, is finally done. "
Revival of not only a Howell, his former Ryder Cup teammate Clark also continued the recent good condition. Clark in the round of 18 hole competition played all the greens in the final with 66 medals ranks tied for 4th place. The current in the European Ryder Cup team championship 21 of the Northern Ireland people have a chance to impact the eligibility to participate in the Ryder Cup.
Three-time major champion Padraig Harrington also strive to Ryder Cup, he shot a 68 (-3), tied for 25th. Harrington admitted that he was eager to end the European Tour title drought for nearly two years that he became more nervous. "Sometimes, you find it difficult to take title, then all of a sudden, victory will flock."
McDowell before making remarks that they have the opportunity to to 59 European Tour's record breaking performance, but only 70 results came in tied for 50th. "I just need to do more top-notch in all respects. I said that a person can play super-low scores, but you can flag bit tricky to guard a longer course." His compatriots and friends Rory - Mike Roy Zeyi 67 (-4) is tied for 13th place ranking results.
17-year-old Italian prodigy Di Matteo - Mannaseluo (Matteo Manassero) turned professional after the yet to be eliminated, but a 72-under-par round tied for 80th after the ranking, I am afraid that his own final cut The record will not be maintained. So far he has only received £ 82,000 in prize money, perhaps he needs to get over the remaining games, twice the current number of bonuses to keep their European Tour card for next season.
Of course, the most unlucky guy Thursday comes as 33-year-old Englishman Robert - Locke. He shot 65, but because the sign the wrong scorecard and was disqualified. He had 14 holes in 15 holes and made three and four, but he wrote the four and three. Irish Open runner-up this year with great regret, said: "This is my mistake. I checked the score card, but did not find this error, it is my job. I think I have not before been disqualified for any reason . "

No comments:

Post a Comment