statistic

Thursday, July 29, 2010

McDowell

McDowell looking forward to record breaking European Tour event try to play 59 in Ireland
Graeme won the U.S. Open this year - McDowell that the European Tour's first 59 will likely appear this week at the Killarney Golf Fishing Club, the Irish Open. Shot 59 the first time last week, after McDowell certainly hope that this week be able to break the European Tour record of 59 players is their own!
McDowell will welcome its 31 years of age in Friday's birthday, so give yourself the greatest birthday present would be what is it? Perhaps the first is the Irish Open for a 59 to create a single round of the European Tour record low score. In fact last week, McDowell and his father, uncle, a friend of the valley in Portrush golf course play, McDowell scored 12 birdies and only one bogey, to play the individual's first 59.
"I actually feel very nervous, which is like a snooker match in 147 minutes, although probably not comparable with 147 points. I'm the kind of pressure trying to give himself, I said to myself, I need to In the final four holes grabbed two birdies, then I got the bird, and to the 195-yard par the last hole. Once I used a 5-iron tee shot, leaving the 12-foot putt when I thought, 'won it, I will not three-putted from there.' second push about 6 inches, which is a special feeling. I have always dreamed of for a 59. a 59 is obviously a cheerful figure, this is the first time I shot 59, I hope this is just that I can play those 59 first. "
Irish Open Golf Fishing Club, Killarney is only 7161 yards (par is 71), only last week that the valley than his course was 700 yards long. Therefore, there can look forward to playing it is possible to achieve low scores, especially in case of rain Wednesday, the greens will become more flexible. McDowell believes that the Irish Open this week to create a European Tour record single-round low score of 59 is possible, appeared before the European Tour a total of 14 times the minimum score 60. "I can say that, where a 59 is possible. If the greens remain soft, there is no wind, I think that greens are in good enough condition - that is playing a very low score of the key." Earlier this month, the PGA Tour veteran Paul - ratio is helped (Paul Goydos) have been on the PGA Tour - John Deere Classic on the PGA Tour played the first four 59.
However, McDowell faces a strong challenge this week, including his fellow Rory - McIlroy, Harrington, Justin - Rose, etc. are all famous for the Irish Open championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment