statistic

Sunday, September 19, 2010

McDowell war Austrian Open return

As a Grand Slam - U.S. Open champion, Army Gram - McDowell in the past will soon appear on the European Tour - Austrian Open arena. In Diamond Country Club, McDowell said he will now concentrate fully hard again, try to play well this week. And his European Ryder Cup team-mate "big pipe" Jimenez said that he would this week by Origen to Open accomplish something Albert, that is to become the European Tour this season's first "four Guan Wang. "

In fact, starting from August, McDowell has been away from the professional arena. Ever since the U.S. PGA Championship, the Northern Ireland star said to rest on some in order to to October 1 in preparation for the Ryder Cup. But, McDowell is a four-week break.

In this regard, McDowell said: "This is a busy season in the game after successive occasion of the spring and summer, I decided to take the U.S. PGA Championship after a few days. I need some personal space, you can stay away from golf ball. So, I left about four weeks or so. However, the Ryder Cup coming soon, I need to heat up ahead of themselves, take part in some more competitive games. "

So-called "competitiveness" of the game, no doubt that this week's Austrian Open. Because the game is also McDowell to participate in the Ryder Cup only one game before: "I need to temper what game left so long, I need to regain the feeling of competition, and that the previous good race condition. "

McDowell said: "In the rest of four weeks time, I average about 30 minutes of practice balls. In the past 10 days, I try to practice some more. But now, I need more of some hard I will try even harder to concentrate fully. From now on, to the end of the season, I need to persevere in the hard work. "

In the 2010 season, McDowell won the Welsh Open, respectively, and U.S. Open champion, now, McDowell hopes this week to become the European Tour this season, third on the "triple crown."

However, McDowell also faces some formidable challenges, such as recently in-form Jimenez. As the European Tour this season, the first "triple crown", Jimenez apparently full of the Austrian Open title interest in the game before, he expressed his desire for the championship. As the first "triple crown", he hopes to become the European Tour this season's first "quadruple": "I will work hard to win the fourth race of the 2010 season, and then, before the Ryder Cup one day I will have a good rest . place to relax and practice the ball, taste some authentic cuisine, which is in the Austrian Open after I do. Yes, and my previous life, almost. "

Jimenez said: "I am a member of the European Ryder Cup team, is so, because I have done some great things. But golf is not just to be done in one good, on many other side, you need to do the same bar. For example, time of your life, enjoy everything you do, it is very important. If one says that a part of golf, it could not be easier - tee on the fairway, the successful attack on the green, putt the hole is so simple. "

No comments:

Post a Comment