statistic

Friday, May 28, 2010

discount golf clubs-there is somewrong with your ear

A little old man goes to the doctor ... and says, "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 30 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent." The doctor says, "I see. Here's a prescription. Take these pills two times a day for five days ,after that please come back my office next week." The next week the lady goes back. He says" doctor, I don't know what the hell of the pills you gave me, but now my farts ... although still silent... stink terribly." The doctor says, "Not bad! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, It is the time for working on your hearing."

No comments:

Post a Comment