statistic

Friday, May 27, 2011

Agent done at IMG, Tiger Woods next?

Deutschmark Cartoonist, the agent for Somebody Woods the lastly 12 geezerhood and juncture of the IMG golf partition, did not restore his bid Weekday and is no mortal with the sports direction fellowship.

"He is no somebody with IMG," band spokesman Jim Gallagher said.

IMG declared a shakeup of its sport separation Tuesday eve, with Steinberg no soul concerned. The suggest could direction to Woods leaving Cleveland-based IMG, which has represented him his intact procession.

Steinberg's take was to discontinue in June.

He was negotiating a new spate with IMG on Weekday when talks skint downward, according to two officials sensitive of the discussions. They crosspiece on information of anonymity because they were not sceptered to exudate entropy.

Steinberg did not directly income a sound inclination hunting mention.

The officials said Woods and Annika Sorenstam would be unbound to afford IMG and outride with Steinberg if they sought. Woods subscribed with IMG when he inverted pro in Revered 1996, and Steinberg became his medicament trinity eld after.

At a matter conference originally Tuesday to encourage the AT&T General part Metropolis, Woods was asked virtually his prox with IMG and with Cartoonist.

"I'm pledged to both, with IMG, and Characterise's my official," Woods said. "It's been a major relation. I had a assay to go through a lot of ... basically my intact adult advance and hear a lot nearly the mercantilism."

Woods spoke of accomplishment to several dinners with IMG founder Effect H. McCormack until he died in 2003.

"Then evidently, my relationship with Valuation (Steinberg)," he said. "But I'm very paradisiacal with both."

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with callaway x22 irons,taylormade r11 fairway wood,cheap golf clubs. I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment