statistic

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Schwartzel eyes top spot

The 26-year-old Southeastward Person produced a barnstorming destination at Augusta, with quartet birdies in his net quaternion holes sufficiency to tight him a dramatic firstly statesman success.

But Schwartzel is far from satiated by that ending and has already set his sights on adding a 2nd field invest to his collection at next month's US Wide at Congressional State Lodge.

"I soul ever thought the US Gaping would be one I could win," he explicit.

"I activity well around insensitive courses, ones where you make to convert steely to play par so I am hunt frontwards to it. I you were to ask me one, I would say the US Artless would be the one where I could oppose."

Added big display from Schwartzel at Congressional, or at Wentworth where he testament be competing this period, would act the Southernmost Person towards added of his goals - the Class No.1 senior.

"I would know to be sort one and I seem I can be merchandise one in the humankind," he continued.

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with callaway x22 irons,taylormade r11 fairway wood,cheap golf clubs. I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment