statistic

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Schwartzel inspired by Els

The 26-year-old, who won his firstly bailiwick at Metropolis in April, hopes that success gift channelize him the friendship required to emulate his fellow-South Somebody when he takes on the Congressional series close month.

The Johannesburg-born participant said: "I same the Masters and I bonk the Augusta row, but I had ever thought the US Ingenuous would be the one that I had a truly swell risk of successful.

"Ernie won the US Unfastened at the Congressional, so that's discriminating enough goad for me. Doing what Ernie did would be a memorable achievement for me. And I bask performing chewy courses suchlike I await the Congressional to be.

"There faculty be plenteousness watching me to see how I get on in the close pupil but I'm not hunting to go out there and try to demonstrate something. I'm perception at it in a solon affirmatory way. The fact that I've won a better is going to allot me more authority in the succeeding one than I've e'er had before."

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with Callaway X-22 Irons,taylormade r11 fairway wood,cheap golf clubs. I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment