statistic

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Czech game Hansen and Whitehead tied for lead

European Tour Czech Open (Czech Golf Open) Friday in the Czech Republic and prosperity Golf Resort (Prosper Golf Resort) end of the second round, Sweden's Peter - Hansen (Peter Hanson) to seize four birdies, including the first 16 holes and two 18-hole, swallowing two bogeys, to produce 70-under 2, Low Gross 137 7-under, with Sweden's Fredrik - Widmark (Fredrik Widmark, 67) in order to achieve a common leading edge.

"I feel good about my game ---- I feel that my condition is getting better," Hansen said, "I drove the ball OK, my irons very well. I can win so many the putter. "

Argentine Carranza (Clodomiro Carranza, 69 poles), Sweden's - Anderson - Head (Fredrik Andersson Hed, 68 poles), Belgium's Nicolas - Kese Ci (Nicolas Colsaerts, 65 poles) and Ireland star Peter - Laurie (Peter Lawrie, 68 pole) Low Gross 138 6-under, one behind the leader, is tied for No. 3.

To help design this golf course 7,155 yards long to hand over the Spanish veteran Miguel Angel Jimenez 70-under 2, Low Gross Low par 3, is tied for 18th place.

Ireland player Sean - Lori (Shane Lowry) course record Friday hit a record 64-under 8, Low Gross achieve low par 5, allowing him to climb up in the points standings 80, is currently in tied for No. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment