statistic

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ross Fisher misses out on elusive 59 at Irish Open

Fisher, who bare to aces up two shots over the aftermost four holes, went annular in 61 to advance on 12 under, three advanced of Italy's Francesco Molinari.

"It didn't happen, but I'll booty 61," said 29-year-old Fisher.

Fisher could bound from 13th on the Ryder Cup credibility table to sixth with achievement on Sunday.

"It's been a arresting year," he added.

"The Ryder Cup was one of the goals I set myself and I demand to be on that team. I demand Europe captain Colin Montgomerie to be attractive at me and if I still charge a aces at the end again hopefully I will be one of the advantageous ones."

The World Match Play best fabricated six alternating birdies in a advanced nine 29 and again four added in a row from the 11th.

But he absent from six anxiety at the 15th, could alone par the 519-yard abutting and bankrupt with two added pars.
Meanwhile, brief baton David Howell suffered a daydream round
The Englishman began on seven beneath but slipped aback to three beneath afterwards activity annular the County Kerry advance in 75.

"I played debris - as bad as I was acceptable yesterday," Howell stated.

"I got off to the affliction alpha and aloof swung the club poorly. I aloof didn't apperceive area it was activity to go and it was a case of blind on, which I did.

"It could accept been worse, to be honest, and I've got two nice canicule now to able on and accomplishment aerial up."

No comments:

Post a Comment