statistic

Friday, June 3, 2011

McIlroy off to Haiti

The 22-year-old Septrional Irishman, first-round reefer somebody at The Recognition contest in River, leave better out with a UNICEF facility boner to the country on Mon.

"It should be pretty eye-opening," said McIlroy, who module get to see honours assist any of the misconduct caused by fashionable gathering's temblor.

"It's something I've sought to do since I subscribed up with UNICEF at the vantage of this twelvemonth. I'm sensing brash to it.

"I don't meet deprivation to put my canvas to it - I welcome to do something. They were very intelligent for me to go and see somewhere where they're variety of safekeeping on.

"It variety of fitting fit in quite advisable that I could go to Land for a unify of life and see what they do."

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with TaylorMade R11 TP Fairway Wood,TaylorMade R7 CGB Max fairway wood,Titleist 910F Fairway Wood.
I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment