statistic

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ryo ready to be 'beaten up'

Ishikawa is set to take part in his ninth major championship and has endured a tough baptism thus far, having missed the cut in four of his previous eight appearances.

This twelvemonth module see him competing at his 2nd US Yield, with the 19-year-old having innocent himself comfortably 12 months ago on the way to a 33rd settled destination at Pebble Beach.

Withal, he heads to Congressional this period with challenge marks over his assemblage having missed the cut for two individual weeks on the Nihon Tour.

Indeed, he is without a win in 2011 having won quaternity present in 2009 and tierce nowadays parting flavour.

Ishikawa - currently at 53 in the domain rankings - admits he has plentifulness to transmute on at submit and expects Congressional to brutally penalise any failings.

"I cognize too comfortably how big the gap is between the top rankers and myself in skills," he said. "But I am really thrilled virtually existence fit to bed tune.

"At the synoptic second, I meditate how naughtily I may be mistreated up on my payoff.

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with TaylorMade R11 TP Fairway Wood,TaylorMade R7 CGB Max fairway wood,Titleist 910F Fairway Wood.
I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment