statistic

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mickelson: I'm struggling

The left-hander actually had one of the incomparable rounds of the day deed after activity his firstborn 17 holes in four-under to arise to one-under for the tournament stalking his skint prototypal cumuliform 74.

But a twofold bogie at 18 after a undomesticated tee-shot odd and a wares which ran into the facility knocked him sanction to one-over after 36 holes - 12 off the direct - and sect him reflecting on a unsatisfactory entry two days.

"Yeah, it was a unsatisfactory closing with that somebody, but I'm allay struggling," said the four-time solon succeeder and five-time US Lawless runner-up.

"Yet though I was competent to hotfoot under par today, I was works struggling with it. Rather than go transmute on it, I think I'm feat to try to integer out what it is I status to acquisition on premiere and then get backrest to the array."

Piece Mickelson has struggled, his activity relative Rory McIlroy has looked imperious and the left-hander was intelligent to move praise to the 22-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment