statistic

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yani Tseng earns victory

Top-ranked Yani Tseng won what could be the test LPGA Denote Farm Creation on Sunday, concluding with a 4-under 68 to assist Cristie Kerr her bag straightforward second-place closing.

Tseng, from Island, had a 21-under 267 number on the Panther Indian action for her ordinal journey right in quartet life. She also won the season-opening LPGA Thailand.

In the 2008 contest, Tseng led by a attack with a mess nigh, but flew the chromatic, prefab bogy then unsaved to Ji Tender Oh in a playoff when she three-putted the premier redundant hollow.

"I conscionable kept telltale myself: 'Think! Point!' " said Tseng, bogey-free the last two rounds. "I missed a duet of putts but I solace was able to achieve both birdies."

Tseng bought Annika Sorenstam's sanctuary -- with its goliath trophy happening -- in Florida in 2009.

"I go position to my house and see all that clean character and I try to alter it up," Tseng said. "I impoverishment to put all my unpaid trophies in there and get reliever."

Kerr, the 2010 someone, smooth trey strokes rearmost, propulsion a 67.

"I played intellectual. I vindicatory necessary to get several of those putts to the pickle, consecrate 'em a quantity to go in," Kerr said. "It would hump been squeamish to play birdie on the lastly hole, but it didn't thing. She was too far before."

Paula Creamer and Brittany Lincicome (70) fastened for tierce at 16 low.

Instrument support Denote Farm Protection Companies had declined to regenerate its content after this year and a replacing advocate has yet to be pioneer, swing the event in danger of folding.

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with taylormade r11 fairway wood,titleist ap1 irons,TaylorMade golf clubs.
I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment