statistic

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Background of McDowell-Discount golf clubs

Northern Ireland McDowell achieves his first Grand Slam title at the U.S. Open.  
At half past seven p.m. on the June 20 Pebble Beach United States, McDowell hugged championship and finally come to an interview. 
McDowell looked at his trophy: "Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, Tom Kate, and Tiger Woods ... ... McDowell." He recited players’ names who win the U.S. Open in Pebble Beach with satisfaction: "I dream could not believe my name was able to row with the other four."
There were many Media to put forward questions to this champion. McDowell patiently answered these questions. What the most impressive answer is near the end of the conference. A U.S. media reporter asked: "Sorry, forgive me for I did not know you before. But I want to know the background of your childhood, such as family situation, how to start golfing, have thought you won the U.S. Open trophy today? "
McDowell gave a very generous, sincere reply: "I come from a middle-class family. My father is an ordinary employee. My brother and I are very fond of play. He is also a 0 handicap player, my father plays golf too. At my age of 8, or 9, I started playing

No comments:

Post a Comment