statistic

Friday, June 18, 2010

Paul Casey on Golf Course -Discount golf clubs

England's Paul Casey at the last hole gained a birdie and tied for the lead in the first round of the 2010 U.S. Open.
Paul Casey, Ninth in the world, hand over 2-under 69, into a three-tie for the lead position in the Pebble Beach on Thursday. The other two leaders are Shaun Micheel,the 2003 U.S. PGA champion and the Zimbabwe players Bolan Brendon de Jonge, who in the par-five hole of 14th hole from 91 yards shot hole for eagle.
The three of them one ahead of the other players including England Ian Poulter, Korea's Choi Kyung-ju, Canada players Mike Virgin, Germany's Alex Cejka, popular Japanese star Liao and Spanish player Rafael Cabrera Bello.
Casey scores after five holes was two-under par with his, but he gained a bogey in 9 holes. Then with a birdie - bogey - Par - birdie to end of this round. 32-year-old Casey is very pleased that with the Slacker solid shots to combat the outcome of the day. "Even today I am very struggling, I missed both sides, it is not good," Casey said, "But this golf course, I managed to do very well in my own way. To here, I have a low expectation for I felt frustrated because of my hitting exercise. I go out there just want to spend a good time, enjoy the audience, enjoy Pebble Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment