statistic

Friday, June 18, 2010

Lucas • Geluowoer with His golf clubs-Discount golf clubs

Last year, Lucas • Geluowoer upset Wall won the U.S. Open champion. This time he came to Pebble Beach, not many people have expunctions on him. After all, he was not perform very good within the past year. But Geluowoer I do not despair, he took his weapon, a set of Nike clubs came to Pebble Beach, and look forward to having perfect performances with his.
"Once I selected my favorite equipment, I do not want to go casually to adjust or switch to other golf equipment.” for his own equipments on Pebble Beach, Geluowoer analyzed. "I have a four-year collaboration with Nike! I have all the equipment I want. I need the equipment which looks comfortable, appealing to me, and when at the race they could be very well when I need to control the ball. This is that I think now I have this post. I do not know if I can put all my technical name of the club tell you, I just know that they feels good, feels good on the court, which for me good enough. "
Let us look at the golf clubs of defending champion Lucas • Geluowoer played in Pebble Beach U.S. Open.
Golf driver : Nike SQ Sumo Tour2 (9.5 °), with Matrix F7M2 X shaft
Golf fairway Wood: Nike SQ II (13 °), with Epic Fairway X shaft
Mixed irons: Nike Victory Red (21 °), with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shaft
golf irons: Nike VR Split Cavity (4-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shaft
Golf Wedge: Nike VR Forged (54 °, 60 °, 64 °), with True Temper Dynamic Gold X400 shaft
Golf putter: Nike Method 001
Ball: Nike One Tour D

No comments:

Post a Comment